Fellow of Photography in the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography (formerly a Seven Bar Gold Master), Donna-Marie is a leader in her life passion; photography. From humble beginnings in 1982 in Gore to her current personally and beautifully decorated studio in Dunedin she has carved an envious path that many choose to try following.
Donna-Marie’s list of awards is extensive and her involvement in industry groups all embracing. She is the chairperson of the Otago/Southland NZIPP, relishing in the opportunity to provide direction to her industry and keeping abreast of the forever changing landscape that is photography.
Recent Awards and the art it was secured by include:
- 2010 - 7 awards awarded, Achieving her Fellowship in the NZ Institute of Professional Photography after winning 1x Gold, 3x Silver & 3x Bronze awards - currently there are only 33 photographers living in NZ who hold this prestigious distinction
- 2009 - 6 awards awarded 7th Gold Bar to Masters
- 2008 - 7 awards awarded 6th Gold Bar to Masters
- 2007 - 7 awards awarded 4th & 5th Gold Bar to Masters
- 2006 - 10 awards awarded 2nd & 3rd Gold Bar to Masters
- 2005 - 6 awards awarded 1st Gold Bar to Masters
- 2005 - Won one of the top four prestigious awards at the Canon / NZIPP Iris Professional Photography Awards with the 'Highest Scoring Colour Print Award'
- 2004 - 6 awards awarded in the NZIPP Professional Photography Awards
- 2004 - Achieved Master of Photography Distinction in the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography
- 2003 - 1 award awarded in the NZIPP Professional Photography Awards
- 2003 - Became a Double Associate in the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography achieving a Gold Bar
- 2002 - 8 awards awarded in the NZIPP Professional Photography Awards
- 2002 - Achieved Associateship of Photography Distinction in the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography
- 2001 - 4 awards awarded in the NZIPP Professional Photography Awards
For more awards, click here
Donna-Marie personally conducts every session, combining her expertise with modern composition and utilises the best of today's technology. Her glamour sessions are renowned in Otago for the transformation that each and every person experiences.
As is often the case, Photographers of Donna-Marie’s calibre are frequently booked weeks in advance. To avoid disappointment do not delay, contact Donna-Marie today and arrange to capture your moment without hesitation. Click here to contact Donna-Marie »